Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello From Baltimore, Hon!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by CoolToolGuy, Nov 14, 2008.

CoolToolGuy guest

Hello CCA from Baltimore, MD - The Land of Pleasant Living, Hon!

I'm a first time BMW owner - I ordered my 135i E82 in October, but while we were at the dealer my wife fell in love with an '07 X3, so that really qualifies as my first BMW.

Been into German cars all my driving life, but most of my driving and mechanical experience is with cars that don't have radiators (think Stuttgart and Wolfsburg.)

The BMWCCA has a great reputation, and I'm pleased to be a member. I'm looking forward to driver's schools as well as other events, but especially the knowledge I hope to gain from this large community of Bimmer enthusiasts.

Have Fun,
    Rick

MFarisE39 guest

Welcome! Take some pics and post them. Are you planning on doing any mods? My GF, lrgoodspeed, just joined also. She has an 07 E93 conv. Beautiful car and now she's hooked.

CoolToolGuy guest

Hey Michael, thanks for the welcome.

I plan on having the Performance front rotors, the Performance exhaust, the strut brace, the alarm, and Sirius installed when I take delivery. I would have had Sirius from the factory, but they made their big channel changes after I ordered - I was going XM until then.

I have the BMW aero side skirts and the the shadowline grilles on order from United BMW, and they will go on ASAP after I take the car. Dinan stage 2 soon after break-in, and who knows what else. It also looks like I'll have to swap into winter tires as soon as I get it, too.

Looking forward to a lot of smiles out of this LGF car!

Have Fun,
    Rick

Swooz

Happy trails

Hi Rick,

It was great meeting you and some of the other members at breakfast in Annapolis this past weekend. I came home to find a message from the dealer - my 328i had arrived at Passport and I drove it home Saturday evening! I haven't stopped smiling since. I'm looking forward to meeting more local members, going to the socials, and participating in the autocross in Sykesville in June.