Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member STL

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Halfazn7, Mar 11, 2008.

Halfazn7 guest

Hello everyone! I'm a new member that lives in the STL area. I drive a 2002 M3. If anyone else out there lives in STL area hit me up.

bimmerque

welcom my friend!

whitecomet guest

Hello everyone I'm a new menber and live in Ne Ohio

Turb02 guest

I just became a member and I live in STL as well. I have a 75 2002 and a 95 M3. I have owned 2 other BMW's in the past and will always own one.

STL_M5 guest

St. Louis Member

Hello everyone, I'm proud connected with so many awesome people. I'm currently Driving my 4th BMW. My current car is a 2001 M5. My past BMW's were a 1990 325i, 1998 M3, and 2001 M3.

puma guest

Hi everyone...

Another STL person here. I'm not a new member but I did just sign up on this new site.
    I currently have a '93 525i Touring & have in the past owned a '90 325is & a '01 325i. I made the switch and stuck to BMWs years ago after I totaled my VW GTI.

Anyway, I've been a CCA member for a number of years now but have never gone to any of the meet-ups. Anyone here ever go to the monthly thing at Growlers?

-Peter

Halfazn7 guest

Nice to see that there are many STL people out there. I recently went to the meeting at Growler's and it was a good time. They were formal when it came to events and planning but also easy to get along with. The STL BMW Club members were all very nice and made me feel comfortable even though it was my first time there.
    Anyways, if anyone is interested...Gateway International Speedway opens tommorrow Saturday March 15th! Other people and myself are very interested and excited to test our cars out in the 1/4 mile. There is also a car show there for you car enthusiast.
    The bad news is that it is going to rain tommorrow and they might cancelled the drag racing if too wet. Check STL weather tommorrow. If it doesn't rain or rains lightly I will be there in my Slightly modified Black E46 M3 and my friends will in his new Dark Gray 335i with Vishnu 2 software and Gray E46 330i Dinan Stage 1. If you see us chase us down. If it rains I post the next time we go.