Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by roruss08gti, Mar 10, 2008.

roruss08gti guest

Hey guys and gals. New member here and wanted to make myself know. Jsut bought a new VEEDUB GTI and wanted to see if there are any others out there. This is my first German made vehicle and I wanted to get some pointers on what kind of performance parts to look at for a better performing VW. Thanks in advance and happing driving.:D

Calaway530I guest

???????????

You might want to find a Volkswagen forum and not a BMW forum.
    You would have better luck with your questions there.

Good luck:D

330indy1

perhaps he/she aspires to own a BMW

someday perhaps?

in any case, forum members should look to join the CCA.
    otherwise, VW owners should seek out Neuspeed type forums, eh?

roruss08gti guest

I do believe that BMWCCA is open to all makes and models, expecially if they are German Made. If that is not the case, then I should get my money back for becoming a BMWCCA member.

330indy1

you're welcome here

I believe the CCA is in fact open to all. we want new people to come into the fold... I commend you as a VW owner for purchasing a BMW CCA membership. :)

(He'll convert once he drives a bimmer)

bimmerque

:eek: What are you talking about!

330indy1

he's 'paying in'....

is that a problem?

Calaway530I guest

We welcome all

But for technical questions most of the experience will be with BMWS.

Although if you have questions about a Toyota MK1 MR2 SC I could help maybe.:D

I haven't driven a GTI since my mom had a Rabbit GTI when I was much younger car was a blast to drive.:cool:

Try to sign up for the Ultimate Drive for the cure you can test drive BMWs and help breast cancer research. It is a great way to see what the BMW experience is about.

roruss08gti guest

I'm sorry if I came across a little bitter. It seemed that I was getting the cold shoulder from you guys about owning a VW on a BMW Forum. I have a friend of mine that is a Bimmer owner and is also a member of BMWCCA and he was the one that turned me onto this car club. I understand that most of the people on here are Bimmer enthusiasts and I commend everyone because Bimmer's are phenomenal cars, I had a chance to buy a used one but didn't see paying that much for a used Bimmer, if I could spend the same for a brand new Veedub and have FI with the engine built to spec by the manufacturer. Either way, they are both great vehicles and both German made and both extremely fun cars.

So that is why I was a little harsh in my previous posts. For that I apologize.:(