Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hudson Valley bi-weekly BMW gathering

Discussion in 'Concours & Show/Shine' started by Autohaus, Aug 25, 2008.

Autohaus guest

I was wondering if fellow NY Hudson Valley members and surrounding counties would gather every other Saturday for a few hours of chatting, drives, etc... Every Friday night in Fishkill I see nothing but muscle car meets. I would like to start something like that (BMW's only :)) for at least two Saturdays per month. I know of one other person who would be interested, but would need many more to make it worth doing it on a constant basis.

Autohaus guest

Ok, how about once per month? C'mon people! Lets start something great here. I live an hour north of NYC. I am flexible. I am not asking for everyone to come up to my area so all of you will be spending $$$$ on gas and I will only be driving 5 miles. I am willing to drive closer to the city, near CT, near PA, near NJ, anywhere around the tri-state area.

I would definently be interested in a bi-weekly or monthly get together. I was at Bear Mountain for the car show yesterday and wasnt impressed.

Autohaus guest