Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Site Error In Existing Members Link

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by Scotty, Mar 9, 2008.

Scotty

After registering for the new site, I received a "Registration success" screen. I then clicked the "Existing Members" link (I've been a member for two years) and received the following error:

Warning: main(C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\forms\ver_mem.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \includes\vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 315

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\forms\ver_mem.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\forum\includes\vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 315

Scotty

I get the same error now if I click the Become a Member link at the top of the home page.

I just want to renew my membership. Where the heck is the link for that??

chicane

+2. I am getting the exact same error. Admins please look into this ASAP!

MGarrison

Bill Howard mentions in his 'Known Issues' post that membership renewal is not yet online...

you can always call the national office -

Bill Howard

Fixed: Site error

You now should be able to renew online if there's a renewal box on the home page. Caution: We may now be popping up the renewal notice for people whose renewals are more than 90 days away. Online, you can renew when your membership is within 90 days of renewal date.