Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Can't Link my Membership

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by FearUndersteer, Mar 8, 2008.

FearUndersteer guest

After creating an account with the new site I was provided a link to link my BMW CCA membership with my new account. When I click this link I am getting an error page. Let me know if you are working on a fix or it might be a problem on my end.

Bill Howard

Most members have been able to successfully create a username, as you have, and then follow on to link your BMW CCA membership. I'm sorry it hasn't worked for you. Hang on, try it again, and see if that works. A sure-fire, low-tech way to make it work -- 100% success rate - is to call the club office Monday or Tuesday at 864-250-0022 and we can do the heavy lifting at the back end and have you up and running in about 5 minutes. Ask for webmaster Jeff Petzel. Thanks!

pcognett guest

Getting an Error Message Too!!!

:(
    I received my membership info in the mail and the web site will not let me link my login to my membership for full site access. I hope someone is working on this!
    :confused:

pcognett guest

Here is the error message ... when you click the link

http://stage.bmwcca.org/index.php?pageid=verify_mem&stype=4

Warning: main(C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\forms\ver_mem.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \includes\vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 315

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\forms\ver_mem.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\forum\includes\vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 315

PSUBALL10

I am also getting the same error.......

pcognett guest

I really believe the webmaster for BMW CCA needs to address our problem ...

More and more folks are reporting issues which means paid CCA members are not able to take full advantage of the site ...

FearUndersteer guest

This is the error I am getting. Sounds like something the webmaster needs to work out.

CraZee guest

This isn't working for me... Lucy You got some spainin to do...

Warning: main(C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\forms\ver_mem.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in \includes\vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 315

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\forms\ver_mem.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\forum\includes\vba_cmps_include_bottom.php on line 315

drewsky208 guest

Quite Poor

My original goal was to renew my membership with about 2 minutes of my time. 20 minutes later, I'm throwing in the towel. Renewal has been removed from the old site and apparently it's not even available on this site! Then I got the very exciting error messages when attempting to do anything with said account too. Did *anyone* even test this thing before turning it loose?

Attempt to Link Membership:

Attempt to Edit Profile:

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'NOT'., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\lib\imis.inc on line 99
    Error in SQL create_trans_id

mshedb guest

I am getting the same error message.

nmcclellan guest

330indy1

be patient people

it's a new (and improved) site

Jeff guest

I'm also getting the same error message

smassoni guest

Nope, me neither

I'm also encountering this block to my membership; same error messages for 2 days running now (on two different browsers)!

MGarrison

http://www.bmwcca.org/forum/showthread.php?t=287

you might try calling the national office for renewal - presumably they'll resolve the other issues as best they can as soon as they can - it sounds like they're working on them.

FearUndersteer guest

Link is working now for me.

Thanks Bill