Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

E30 M3 Parts Aftermarket/OEM

Discussion in 'E30 M3 (1988-1991)' started by Arash2002tii, Aug 8, 2008.

Arash2002tii guest

Hey all, I was wondering if you any of you know where I can get some parts for my E30 (i.e. EVO III front/rear spoilers, engine parts, etc.) And also OEM parts like a new valve cover and whatnot. Also I am in need of some new tires so any recommendations are welcome, must be good for autocross/track day, and street use. I know its asking a lot, but you guys are the most knowledgeable people I know. Thanks!
    • Technical Service Advisor

mooseheadm5

Bavarian Autosport
    BMP Design
    Road Race Technologies (rrtservice.com)
    Pelican Parts
    Turner Motorsport
    Bimmerworld

Arash2002tii guest

Thanks buddy, appreciate it!
    • Technical Service Advisor

mooseheadm5

Also, alloembmwparts.com free shipping over $100 (I think they still do that.)

Oleman guest

I am in the process of rebuilding my M3 right now. I ordered all of Suspension from Turner, checked prices everywhere and even local shop told me to go through them that was where they got most of their parts. Got a lot of parts info from Maximillian, ordered several of my OEM parts from http://www.trademotion.com excellent service and good pricing as well.

joelsm3 guest

1988 Bmw M3

Hello I to just got a 1988 BMW M3 and have found all kinds of aftermarket part try VAC BMW on line.
    If you decide to sell your oe rear wing let me know. Joel 206-390-8484

John in VA