Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statement

Discussion in 'Mark Hall' started by steven s, Dec 5, 2022.

• Staff

steven s

On behalf of Mark Hall

I’m running for BMW CCA Secretary. I’ve been a contributing member of this club for 36 years and as a result have many great friends and memories. I’ve owned more than 25 BMW’s and am fortunate to currently own several unique cars. I am passionate about the brand!
    * I’m a retired USAF officer which helped me to develop significant organizational skills which will serve me well as BMW CCA Secretary. My biggest leadership lesson is how to be a good listener. As a member of the executive board I’ll hear what you have to say and turn those thoughts into actions from which we can all benefit.
    * I’ve been a member of 10 chapters in multiple locations across the country spanning the North Atlantic, South Atlantic, Central and Pacific Regions. I’ve contributed to chapters large and small as President, Vice President, Newsletter Editor, Driving Instructor, and Street Survival instructor.
    * For several years, I wrote the featured “Z First 1” column about the Z1 for the BMW Classic Car Club magazine.
    * I’m an active participant in BMW communities across the West—displayed cars at SoCal Vintage BMW, Peterson Museum, Bimmerfest, ZFest, Legends of the Autobahn, the Colorado Air and Space Museum, and the prestigious Art Center Transportation Design College (alma mater of icons Chip Foose and Chris Bangle).
    * As a member of BMW Club de France, I attended shows, museums, track, and racing events all over Europe.
    * I’ve travelled throughout the country and believe every chapter in every state has something valuable to contribute.
    * I work as an Engineering Director for a Fortune 100 company. In the fast-paced world of computing technology and software, I’ve learned to adapt and absorb from others who know more than me. We all can learn from each other.
    I hope that you will honor me with your vote and look forward to serving you!
    Rtcotton, chggm3 and bendlich like this.

Budget M3

Hello BMW CCA’ers!

I’d like to add that my passion for the brand and the club extend to several BMW CCA chapters and special interest groups of which I am a paying member. I am active in the Sonora (Southern Arizona), Rocky Mountain (Colorado), and E31 Chapters, as well as the BMW Classic Car Club of America (BMW CCCA) and the Z-series Car Club of America (ZSCCA). I’d join every chapter and SIG if I could afford it!

You can find me on social media as ZFirst1 on Instagram and as an active participant in several Facebook groups for various BMW-related topics like BMW CCA Foundation, BMW Z1 Owners, E24 M6 & M635CSi Owners, 318ti Discussion & Classifieds, BMW X5 4.6is Owners, BMW F80/82 Owners, BMW 850 Owners, E53 Xoutpost, E46 M3 Owners, E36 Convertible/Cabrio Owners, BMW E30 Baur TC, ZFest 2022, SoCalEights, RADwood, and others. Additional BMW CCA chapter Facebook groups include Los Angeles, San Diego, Tidewater, Wasatch, Roadrunner, Hawaii, Buckeye, Sin City, X Chapter, Sacramento Valley, PugetSound, and more!

The diversity of views presented in these groups, like the diversity of our BMW CCA membership itself, is of immense value as we strive to maintain both the joy and relevance of club membership going forward. You can count on me to always do my best to preserve both!