Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statement

Discussion in 'Brian Thomason' started by steven s, Dec 5, 2022.

• Staff

steven s

On behalf of Brian Thomason

I’m honored to be considered for the position of Executive Vice President, just as I’ve been honored to serve the membership as Treasurer for the last six years.

The most important takeaway I have from my time on the National Board is that the success of the Club is inextricably linked to the positive experience of individual members, the growth of the Chapters, and the work of many tireless volunteers. My vision is to better understand, at the member and Chapter level, what works well and what does not. What type of events are successful, which are not, and why? What tools do members and local leaders need to be effectively engaged in their Chapter and in the Club? What would help members maximize their enjoyment of the Club? Can we create a structure that facilitates and encourages membership recruitment and retention?

I will leverage my experience as an officer of the LA Chapter and the National Board to support Chapter leaders and individual members to make it easier hold successful events, to transact day-to-day Club business, and to better engage current and potential members. I’d like to see concerted effort to identify dealers in each region that have an affinity for the Club, and with the help of the Chapters provide them with media and materials and incentives to encourage their customers to join the Club. I’d also like to focus on streamlining our policies and procedures such that more of our organizational focus can be on the member experience and less on the administrative overhead of running a volunteer organization.

I am genuinely appreciative of your consideration and would be both proud and humbled to serve as your next Executive Vice President.
    m2mac, chggm3, bendlich and 2 others like this.