Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Cloth upholstery for 325e

Discussion in 'E30 (1984-1993)' started by 090344, Nov 3, 2022.

My 1984 325e is generally good mechanically and cosmetically but the driver's seat upholstery is ragged. I'd like to recover the seat with the original factory fabric but I have been unable to find a supplier. I believe the factory designation for the original upholstery is "0150 Anthrazit." The seats are the sport style seats. If you have suggestions for where I might look for the fabric, I would appreciate your advice.

MGarrison

Ooo seems like a tough one - see if you can Google up anything at all. Would try calls to The Werk Shop, 2002 AD, & La Jolla Independent.

Thanks for the suggestions. My local shop referred me to Martrim (martrim.co.uk) and they were helpful. They stock a wide selection of BMW fabrics but not the one I need. I've decided to go with a non-BMW cloth that matches the original interior in tone and I am having both front seats done. I should have the results next week.
    MGarrison likes this.

Mark Jackson

Two other options - Relicate, and World Upholstery.