Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Proud owner of the unicorn: Z4 M Roadster ❤️

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mvious, Nov 6, 2022.

mvious

Hello fellow BMW addicts!

happy to join the community!
    I’m Italian, grew up on a 520 as a kid, then 320, 740 and a beautiful 3000 CSI. As I became a car designer, driven also by the incredible inspiration that BMW offered in the early 2000s to a generation of college students that would spend their days sketching cars instead of listening to lectures, my father switched to the dark side: Audi’s A4 and A6. We have never found a common ground when it comes to cars since!

Was blessed with the opportunity to work on the design of the Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio, which I like to believe were the stick with which we poked the then dormant BMW bear into making cars for drivers again!
    In the meantime I changed job, changed country, came to the States and decided it was time for me to own the ultimate example of car design, the E85 Z4, albeit not it’s purest form (the MK1 3.0), but the M Roadster. Penned by Andres Warming, it looks like a concept vehicle that hasn’t undergone the exhausting process of bringing a vehicle to production.

I found an example with 150,000mi and a healthy S52 engine that I could use as my daily drive.
    Had it for a year now, and am gradually fixing the few kinks here and there.
    I now own the car of my dreams, with the engine of my dreams since the times when I was turning 18 and started driving a seventh-hand box with wheels while the rich kids in town were sporting E46 M3’s, and later E85 Z4’s.

Wish you all a great start of the week!

Attached Files:

MGarrison likes this.

MGarrison

Nice! Wilkommen!