Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Rewards for new "i" models?

Discussion in 'Membership Rewards Rebate' started by 128561, Feb 22, 2022.

I have a new 2022 iX xDrive50 on order! Will the new iX and i4 models be eligible for CCA rebates? No posts in over a year in this topic area... Thanks!
    • Staff

executive director

Unfortunately, at this time the iX and i4 are not eligible for the Membership Reward Program. This is typical when new and highly desirable models like the iX and i4 first come on the market. Much like the 1 Series when it first came to market neither model will likely be rebate eligible for at least the next six months. However, there is no promise that even then they will be eligible.

I am sorry that I cannot offer you better news.

Thank you
    Frank

Hello, is this still true? I know I researched this a month ago before putting a deposit down and I swear I saw an official BMW list which qualified the i4 model. Perhaps it's changed since the post above?

thebutlerdidit

Can you update this information regarding the Membership Reward Program as it relates to i4 models??
    • Staff

steven s

The most current information is at https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

Exclusions
    • New vehicles over 1,000 miles
    • Not combinable with the following programs: Corporate Sales Program, Group Partner Program, CEL program
    • Already active pre-owned vehicles not re-enrolled in the CPO program
    • MINI Models are not included
    • the iX, i4 and i7 are not included

Tpeman

Were there any changes on ev’s rebate eligibility?

cernasov

I just placed an order for an i4 M50. The i4, i5, i7, and iX are still not eligible for rebates.

I'm not buying the argument that new models are not eligible, as we are currently in the i4's third model year, getting close to the 4th starting this summer.

For some reason, BMW and the CCA just don't want to give rebates for electric vehicles. The conspiracy theorist in me is thinking that this is a way to phase out the rebate entirely, as the BMW lineup moves closer towards being fully electric.