Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2000 BMW 528i Orient Blue with Tan Leather, Original Owner, 61k miles

Discussion in 'Buy, Lease, Finance & Insurance' started by lipdog, Feb 10, 2022.

lipdog

I am selling a really nice 2000 528i. It is a one-owner car originally purchased by my parents (both have passed away) with only 61,000 miles. The car is metallic blue with a tan leather interior, with the Luxury Package. The interior is in excellent condition. The exterior paint is all original as far as I know (I don’t recall any accidents), but there is a dent on the front driver-side quarter panel, which should be easily repairable, a small ding on the hood, and a few minor scratches, most of which can be corrected. The tires are in very good shape, and the car is mechanically solid with no codes shown. It has always been well-maintained by a local mechanic, and work includes the replacement of the radiator and many cooling system components, brakes, and a very recent battery. The valve cover leaks but can be easily fixed. I recently drove this car on a few 500 mi round trips and it was flawless - even in very hot summer weather and heavy rain. The AC blows cold and everything on the car works.

I currently live in CA but the car is in Springfield NJ. I will need to arrange for my sister or a friend to be there for pick-up. I am glad to answer questions but we cannot spend a lot of time showing it because of logistics. Since my parents really loved and took care of this car, my primary goal is to find a good home for it. Someone will get a really nice and solid car they can put a lot of miles on, with a little care.

Price is $7,500. You can text me if serious at 415.269.1318. Will send pix upon request.

MGarrison

Sounds nice, you'll want to put this in the Roundel Online Classifieds tho, click Roundel above, scroll to classifieds, and see the "Create a new ad" on the left.