Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New To Site After 22 Year's How About That

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GNG623, Jul 28, 2008.

GNG623 guest

Hello To All, after 22 year's as a BMW master tech and owner of several bimmer's through out the year's I have finally made it into the Club. Yahooooooo! After all these year's of hand and head's on experiance with these great machine's I have decided to join and shoot the breeze, help out with some of your problem's or general question's. And maybe learn a few trick's from all the club member's.

After 22 year's in the dealership's working on these fine machine's I decided to go out on my own about a year ago, and I opened my own business diagnosing and repairing these great vehicle's, and I haven't looked back. I quess that's what drew me here I miss being on the leading edge of all the BMW new product's and technology. It give's me chill's,love these vehicle's and there electronic's. Which is how I spend most of my time in the diagnostic world. But I do look forward to being a part of this great club and all it provide's. And if I could offer any help to my fellow member's, feel free to contact me and I'll try to share my knowledge to help out. And if you are in the Freehold area, drop in and say hello. Well I look forward to being a part of this club and all it offer's.
    George

PhillyNate

Welcome

I am new to the site as well as the BMWCCA. I also am new to BMW's, though an admirer for years I purchased my first in March of this year. A 2008 Alpine White 328i coupe with 19" M-series wheels. I hope to be picking your brain from time to time because I LOVE the BMW brand and I want all to go right. I promise you I will be fanatical with the care of my vehicle. I have read blogs that BMW service techs have written lambasting owners who abuse these cars. Again welcome and thank you for your 22 year dedication to caring for ONE of the best engineered cars in the world( I like Porsche and Aston Martin too). In fact I like all the German Manufacturers but not as much as The Ultimate Driving Machine.
    Take care

CRKrieger

Ah, George, how do you get the first letter of every word capitalized?

More to the point, how do you get it to stop? (Please do! It makes it hard to read.)

EuroWerkz1

Welcome George !!!

GNG623 guest

I don't know how it happened myself. After typing my welcome greeting and postin it, this is the way it came up. Wish i could make it stop, it gave me a headache too. Sorry about that. What a great way to make new friend's by giving out headaches on 1st meeting. I sure hope this dosen't post the same way. if it does anyone who know's how to make it stop please let me know. And thank's for the welcome.

GNG623 guest

I don't know how it happened myself. After typing my welcome greeting and postin it, this is the way it came up. Wish i could make it stop, it gave me a headache too. Sorry about that. What a great way to make new friend's by giving out headaches on 1st meeting. I sure hope this dosen't post the same way. if it does anyone who know's how to make it stop please let me know. And thank's for the welcome.

GNG623 guest

Welcome, and it's great to hear the care you will be taking of that new peice of metal, plastic, and rubber piece of heaven. And any help I can pass along don't hesitate to ask. I do have alot of info including my own GT-1, TIS, ETK and all wiring diagram's plus much more. so if there is something you need to know if I have it the answer is your's, and if I don't have it I will do my best to find out the answer for you.

GNG623 guest

Thank's I look forward to many year's on the site. any helpI can give just hollar.