Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member Cincinnati, OH

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by z3jon, Jun 23, 2021.

z3jon

Hey all, new member from Cincinnati. This is my first BMW, I have owned a wide variety of 2 seater roadsters prior including 2 S2000s and 1 Miata. All in all I am very happy with the Z3, so far I have replaced all of the suspension bushings, including the diff bushing, installed HR springs and Bilstein shocks/struts, I had weld in camber/toe plates installed in the rear, as well as had a custom 2 1/2 inch exhaust fabricated and installed. Would love to get to know anyone in the Cincinnati area.

Attached Files:

• Z3.jpg
      Z3.jpg
      File size:
      101.7 KB
      Views:
    frito likes this.

frito

Hey, welcome. I'm in the Eastgate area. The Cincinnati area picnic is Wednesday the 15th at Sharon Woods if you're interested.

Here's the email that went out earlier this week:

Cincinnati Area Buckeye Members,
    Somehow it's already moving into fall, so we'd like to make use of the weather outside while we can (and hopefully while it's not raining). This month we'll hold our annual Sharon Woods picnic up in Sharonville!

[IMG]

Join us for a picnic and pot-luck while enjoying the cars and company of fellow club members up in the wonderful surroundings of Sharon Woods Park! We've got the Fern Hollow Shelter reserved for our use, starting at 6pm (this an hour earlier than normal). The Club will bring burgers, dogs and other supplies, plus some water and soft drinks. We would ask people to bring a dish or dessert to pass, and any beer or other drinks you might want. This is a great time to spend with your fellow club members, enjoy the outdoors, and show off your car, so make sure to shine it up beforehand!

Please RSVP to Jason Kramb at cincinnati@buckeyebmwcca.org if you are planning on coming, plus let me know what dish you are thinking of bringing. We're looking for chips, beans, potato salad, coleslaw, veggies, cornbread, dips, pastas, or whatever dish or desserts you can think of!

Wed, September 15th, 6pm
    Fern Hollow Shelter @ Sharon Woods Park
    11450 Lebanon Road
    Sharonville, Ohio 45241

https://www.greatparks.org/parks/sharon-woods

To get to the Fern Hollow Shelter, enter the Park off the Lebanon Rd entrance. Follow the signs for the "Reservable Picnic Areas" and then for "Fern Hollow". Parking is nearby the shelter.

Looking ahead, we'll return to our normal 2nd Wednesday meeting schedule in October. We'll swing around to the west side of town for a stop at West Side Brewing on Oct 13th at 7pm. Hope we'll see you there!

As always, we are always open to new ideas for events or meeting locations in or around the Cincinnati area! Please don't hesitate to email me your ideas, thoughts, or critiques. Hope to see you (and your cars) soon!

Jason Kramb
    Cincinnati Area Governor
    BMW CCA Buckeye Chapter
    cincinnati@buckeyebmwcca.org
    buckeyebmwcca.org