Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Where do we post on the new Z4 roadster

Discussion in 'E89 Z4 (2009-present)' started by bdgarcia, Apr 8, 2019.

bdgarcia

I just got mine on Saturday. The one I purchased is San Francisco Red, with the M Sport Package. It has been a blast so far. 6th BMW for myself and my wife second Z4.

Bryan

Ken.S.330

Whoa, congrats, cool car. You have to post some pictures.

joshzed4 2019 Zed 4 in Fort Worth, Texas

Congrats! I’ve had mine about a month and I love it!

Attached Files:

daveking350z 2020 Z4 M40i

Me too, We've got a 2020 San Francisco Red M40i, love it, except for the "no manual trany." Wow, this is an old post, where are the new owners? I have questions, like how about well integrated mud flaps? What good is the "Adaptive Mode?" But, with COVID-19 and an ill wife, I'm not driving it much, bummer. Oh well, things will improve.

daveking350z 2020 Z4 M40i

This weekend, April 10 & 11, 2021, is the Watkins Glen opening weekend. It looks like you have to stay inside your vehicle the whole time, which is terrible. Walking around talking about each other's cars is a big part of this event. I'm honestly not sure it's worth going, because of that.

I think Joan and I are going to try and be there soon after the 1 pm Sat. opening. We're going to The Lodge for a beer afterward.

Dave King

178407 2021 Z4 M40i

There certainly needs to be a G29 Forum. I'm not sure why there is not. Note, there is still the Z Sig.

[IMG]