Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Just Joined

Discussion in 'E81/E82/E87/E88 (2004-present)' started by deepsee135i, Jul 27, 2008.

deepsee135i guest

Ordered my 135 in Jan and finally got it in Apr.
    New to this group and looking to meet other owners in Merritt Island, Melbourne area.

Bimmerdan

Welcome!! So how do you like the 135 so far?? I absolutely love mine! It's everything I was hoping it would be.

Be sure to check out you local chapter to see if there are any events being held close to you. It's definitely the best way to hook up with others in the area.

deepsee135i guest

I love it.
    It's everything and some that they promised. I'm glad that I didn't get the 335 as I planned.
    This is my third BMW and by far the best.

deepsee135i guest

I've sent a number of e-mail to the chapter. So far haven't received any response.
    Not a good sign

Bimmerdan

So you're a member of the Sunshine Bimmers Chapter? It looks like they have an event coming up this weekend.

http://www.sunshinebeemer.com/sunshinebimmer/index.html

You should show up and see what kind of group it is. If that chapter doesn't turn out to work for you, ask to join one of the surrounding chapters. We have that happen all the time. Our chapter does a lot of driving events so we get members from other chapters because they like us better :D.