Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Need recommendations: your fav online parts stores

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself)' started by drivingpassion, Nov 10, 2019.

drivingpassion

Hi Folks,

Ever since Bertram Capital started gobbling up the top online parts stores (like ECS Tuning, Turner Motorsports and PelicanParts), it presented itself as a commotion to the BMW DIYer world. Except for PelicanParts, the customer service in the other two seemed to have deteriorated quite a bit.

Could you share with us your fav online parts stores? I'm looking for stores that are:
    • reliable & honest
    • warehouse on the west coast
    • good customer service
    • competitive pricing
    • free shipping (perhaps, limited to orders above a certain USD$ amount)

I know many of you love FCP Euro but they do not have a ware-house on the west coast so getting my orders fulfilled take, at least, 5 biz days to arrive unless I upgrade my shipping.

frito

I was going to say FCP Euro but see that's out for you. Sorry, don't have anything better for the West Coast. I didn't realize Turner also got bought out. I knew BAV Auto had recently.

chicane

Autohaus AZ is a good West coast parts outlet. Good prices. Decent service.

TomF BMW EnthuZiast

getbmwparts.com is the online retail business for BMW of Silver Springs and their prices are usually the lowest. I've bought parts from them for almost 10 years and they're my first go to place for BMW parts. They have bundled oil change kits including oil, filter, and crush ring with free shipping.

chicane

He's looking for a West Coast dealer.

TomF BMW EnthuZiast

Seems limiting. If you live in CA and buy from a CA retailer, you'll definitely pay sales tax. From out-of-state retailers, likely not.

chicane

The guy SPECIFICALLY wanted West Coast recommendations:

"I know many of you love FCP Euro but they do not have a ware-house on the west coast so getting my orders fulfilled take, at least, 5 biz days to arrive unless I upgrade my shipping."