Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member (Kevin)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Rankin882, May 14, 2020.

Rankin882

Hello and good day to all. I have been a member of the club on and off for over two decades but this is my first time in the forums. I've owned several of the 318, 325, 530, and 550. I now own a 2011 550i which is currently in the shop getting a brand new N63 engine and two torbochargers. and all the other parts that go with it. This is part of the "campaign" to replace the horrible engine with defects. I've had so many problems with this engine over the last two years it's crazy. But i am still happy. BMW is covering 55% and my extended warranty covers the rest except $2k. I'm good with that. Total bill............$16,000. with everything that has been replaced the last two years, and just breaking 80,000 miles; radiator, fuel pump, engine, turbochargers, battery, rear diff bushings, control arms, etc., I pretty much have a brand new car. and i was gonna get rid of it next year. NOT!! Take care folks and stay healthy.

Attached Files:

charlson89

Welcome to the forums!