Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Way too much information, Way too few answers...Wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 3hawks, Mar 22, 2020.

3hawks

Trying to find information on wheels for my M235i. Northeastern PA. is ROADHELL headquarters. Stock BMW wheels are routinely bent due to Penndot being both corrupt and inept as relates to highway maintenance and pothole repair. Seems as though there are 2 options: Option 1, Crappy Chinese wheels which are cheap and worse than the BMW Wheels, and Option 2, Wheels which will cost the price of an older, reliable Honda Civic; $2200 for 1 wheel? GET REAL! I am looking for wheels that will hold up better than the BMW wheels but not a small fortune. Also, is there an advantage to forged wheels, vs cast wheels? I am not a racer, nor do I want to look like a pimp. Please educate me. Best, Bill

macx230

Read about my experiences on the post about Pirelli cinturato P7's. Lots of info on wheels and tires from my recent experience. There are numerous sellers of used/refurbished oem BMW wheels online that are lots less
    than 1/2 price of new BMW prices.

Here's where I got my wheels which came thru fine, nicely refubished, run straight true and smooth.
    delivered when promised and they even looked for a complete set thru other dealers so mine came
    from 3 different places. Couldn't be happier!

230i - BMW - Wheels

Just do a Search for used BMW wheels, lots of sellers out there for new takeoffs or used/refurbished
    oem BMW wheels.

Here's two sites with good BMW wheel info
    BMW - Wheels specs & Tire catalogue dimensions for all BMW models - Wheel-Size.com
    Car and wheel information and specifications - CarsAddiction.com