Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2020 X3 Executive package

Discussion in 'F25 X3 (2010-present)' started by kevinheap, Nov 14, 2019.

kevinheap

We are deciding between a 2020 xdrive30i with the executive package and a 2019 xdrive30i without the package. At a tad over $7,000 I was wondering if anyone had any comments on the value of the features contained in the executive package. You never know when some feedback can help with a bit more ammo when making a decision on a deal. Would elaborate features like surround cameras and heads up displays just add to potential problems down the road? Thanks for any feedback.

charlson89

Heads up display is a nice feature once you get use to it since it shows navigation and music options. The 3D camera is a gimmick in my opinion. The LED headlights are really nice and so is the auto high beams. Plus you get a upgraded full screen cluster that show a ton of information right front of you. The leather options are also better. I guess its really up to you about the amount your comfortable spending for those features and would you ever really use them.

kevinheap

Thanks Charlson89 I appreciate the feedback. We went with the 2020 and the exec pack. Another great feature is the gesture control and the lighting inside is very pleasant. In an odd way it is almost more than a car.
    charlson89 likes this.