Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Just bought an E46

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by justjohn, Aug 20, 2019.

justjohn

I didn't expressly go looking for a car to track but knew I needed a BMW since I live near the performance center. As chance would have it, we were about to launch an aftermarket fuel injector that needed some additional follow up on spray pattern. I looked at the application list and it was mostly E46 3 series cars so I went looking. Found a 2001 330CI with a manual and sports package and decided to buy the car for myself rather than have the company buy it as a test vehicle.
    Looking forward to getting the maintenance items set in order and learning to drive it around a track.

MGarrison

Sounds like interesting projects! Welcome to the club & forum, congrats on the new ride! If you're in S.C., see if checking out the club's national get-together, O'Fest, (Oktoberfest), this year actually in October, might work out - 50th anniversary, and, can't get any closer! If you're out west, eventually the event will be scheduled again there - we were in Monterey in '13 & '16.

https://ofest.bmwcca.org/

charlson89

Welcome and congrats!