Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Bimmer Owner in Milwaukie, OR

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by grw, Apr 22, 2019.

grw X3 Xdrive30e

I am a new Bimmer owner (I'm new to Bimmer ownership and I own a new Bimmer). I'm a veteran Beemer owner having owned and ridden nine BMW motorcycles over 34 years. This new four wheeled BMW has not disappointed. Small, fast, and fun to drive. It's a 2018 230i Coupe. Maybe one of the few base model coupes in the country. The only options are Sunset Orange Metallic paint, heated steering wheel, and heated seats. It's as close to a traditional car as one can get (at least from BMW). You have to drive it yourself. :)
    The club looks like a great organization. The one issue of the Roundel I've received was a fun read. I got a great deal on a T-shirt, and I'm thinking about a hat. I have too many BMW Motorrad hats as it is, so the hat might have to wait.
    My wife likes the car, too, though she's still partial to her trusty Toyota Corolla. For now she's letting me have the garage spot. Pretty nice, eh?
    I look forward to getting to know other BMW owners in the Portland, OR area.
    [IMG]

Attached Files:

MGarrison

Congrats on the new 2'er there, bimmers AND beemers, nice! Welcome to the club & forums! Be sure to check your local chapter's website for recent newsletters, contacts, info, calendar, and any social media links too... :)

charlson89

Congrats like the orange!

Ken.S.330

Welcome, I am in Vancouver, WA and a member of the Oregon chapter. Make sure you get signed up for the chapter Facebook page, it is the best way to learn about upcoming events. It looks like a nice car. I am curious where the photo was taken.

MGarrison

Ken.S.330 likes this.

Ken.S.330

I am always open to smartass responses, especially when deserved. :)
    MGarrison likes this.