Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

want to say hi

Discussion in 'E60 (2004-2010)' started by Donik, Jul 27, 2008.

Donik guest

Hi all,

I am new to the forums and to the community (just joined). Wanted to say hi to all.

I own 2008 528xi, so far I love it! :)

Bluestar guest

Welcome

I'm new, as well.

Hope to read your posts and happy (BMW) motoring !:eek:

boatman

I'm new too!

Welcome -- I'm new too!

I just purchased a 528i; it's been flawless so far with about 3500 miles.

Masaaki Takeda

Wow, you got a new 528X, is gott'abe
    really something, awesome eh! Mine is having the same"X" but a tall X3(3.0) of 2004 with mileage 25,000. Like you will enjoy as you drive, I am enjoying the same X-ride past four years. It's really a fantastic drivning as you will find out soon. Good luck!
    Welcoming you from Tokyo.
    Masaaki

nweigen

Hello Masaaki,

Best wishes on your purchase of your new "5". I have enjoyed reading about your experiences with your X-3.. I am curious to know if you still have the X-3..

Norm.

07, 530i, premium,sport.
    04, X-3, 2.4, premium

Masaaki Takeda

Hi, Nweigen,
    Thanks for your message. Yes, I am still rideing 2004 X3. The only the change I have made to my vehicle was replace shocks with a new set (standard with 2007 X3). Why? because its old shocks were
    too harsh and bumpy. Now my X3 has a better riding quality, but still my son and his wife when they were in back seat two weeks ago, during our visit to Hakone in New Year's eve holidays(Hakone is a famous hot spring resort located about 50 miles from Tokyo) complained still its harsh ride. Will look for the new X3 due in 2009 this time made in U.S.A.
    Masaaki Takeda

TeamStowell We love driving!

Welcome to all! Bev and I have been big fans of the 5 since 1995 when we picked up our first BMW. It has been life changing since then. We hope you enjoy the forum, and make sure you get together with other owners and enthusiasts to share the love!

Our current 540 just passed 180,000 miles, and will keep carrying us until we save enough pennies to get a 550, which we both absolutly love.

pcbeckwith

New to the forum, just purchased a 2006 530i just before Christmas.

pcbeckwith

I became a BMWCCA member 3 weeks ago and it doesn't mentiond that I am a member or post the avatar when I post. What gives?