Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Photo Contest assistants needed

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2019' started by gvcmel, Oct 6, 2018.

gvcmel

So you're planning on going to OFest and want to help make it an AWESOME event? Volunteer a couple of hours to help post and judge the photo contest.

Do you need to be a professional photographer - No. Just have good judgement on what makes a good photo.
    • Staff

steven s

Good luck!

gvcmel

Ok, you've registered for Ofest now help to make it better!
    Volunteer to help with the photo contest. Contribute an hour to help post or judge the photos. That's all, log in some photos or show up for an hour later in the week to judge the photos.

Mel, things are still up in the air for this year, but if I make it, I'd like to volunteer again.

May I suggest a category for non-judged entries open to any CCA member, including volunteers?

J. Johnson
    Pocono Mt. Chapter

gvcmel

That would the display category if I understand what you are asking. Take some time and flesh out the description of what you are thinking.
    Be happy to have you on board again!

gvcmel

so summer is winding down and Ofest is on the horizon. Help out by volunteering to assist with the photo contest!

In particular, volunteer to judge the photos on Thursday evening. I need two other people to assist in judging the entries. It's a simple process, won't take but an hour of your time and you'll be at the host hotel for the vendors reception party.