Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New 325i owner in milwaukee wisconsin area

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by targaone, Mar 28, 2019.

targaone

HI, My name is Scott and I live just north of downtown milwaukee. I bought a 95 bmw 325 convert about 6 months ago and so far really like it. It has been out in snow, and gas 225 k on it, but seems to be running very well. I have changed the hood struts and replaced the cat back exhaust myself so far. I just bought a couple new tires as well. I bought a hard top with it and that is now on the car. I had troubles with the top operating correctly, and released the motors, now the trunk lock will not open. I can address those issues in a month as spring gets warmer.

Hoping to help folks work on brake and suspension stuff and vanos as well as I plan on buying an e46 M3 or 3 series in general as funds allow and I can find a good car. The only thing it would have to have is a manual trans.

I Look forward to meeting several folks and learning about the cars

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums! Local traffic here can be thin, be sure to check out the Badger Bimmers website, most recent newsletter, and Facebook page for local happenings!

charlson89

Welcome aboard!