Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Anyone have a contact number for BMW N.A. (USA) regarding the vehicle rebate program?

Discussion in 'Membership Rewards Rebate' started by Mark609, Mar 21, 2019.

Mark609

I need to talk to the vehicle rebate disbursements staff at the North American corporate office. I've called twice about the coordinated CCA/N.A. vehicle rebate program and on both occasions they say they know nothing about it and refer me back to BMW CCA who has denied my application, twice after being approved, twice. The last and most recent time my app was put into the status of
    "Approved by CCA - Your Rebate Application has been approved by BMW CCA Staff and is awaiting approvaland processing by BMW NA for disbursement of funds."

...and then denied a day or two later. A good contact number to a knowledgeable BMW NA rep would be appreciated.

Thank you

MGarrison

Might be better to start with the club nat'l office first; I think they're in the middle of moving into the new office space so don't know if everything & everybody's in place, but - 864-250-0022
    Mark609 likes this.

Mark609

Thanks, but I've tried that number twice and no one has a clue. They send me right back to CCA. I have a logistical issue regarding the vehicle rebate program and CCA says I need to talk to BMW NA ! My recent experience with CCA has been frustrating to say the least.

I have also asked both the BMW CCA executive director Mr. Frank Patek and his vehicle rebate administrator Michelle Maldonado for the NA direct vehicle rebate disbursement department's number several times with no help. Mr. Patek told me to ask Ms. Maldonado for it about a week ago to begin with. I reached out to her and she wouldn't return my calls. Suggests they just don't care.
    • Staff

steven s

I believe a contact email this has already been passed along to you.
    Mark609 likes this.

Mark609

Yes it has, thanks! I was informed by BMW CCA yesterday that my application was approved by BMW NA and a "check is in the mail."

Miracles do happen! :D

Mark609

Wow, that was fast! Check was cut March 21 and received yesterday March 25. Yahoo!

vsokolov

Waiting more than 6 months, ( everything correct-approved by BMW CCA 5 months ago, But no check from BMW NA...

bluebird1

My take is this is a huge black eye on BWM, I have the same experience no answer to "where is my $$ “?

This is a sad situation where you are tricked to join a club for 2 years with dues that are not trivial to a club that is basically an advertising agency for BWM and then nobody cares if the promise made is kept!

The CCA is a minnow being used a Major Corporation that is either so big it has no clue; some middle manager is laughing at us all or they running a scam with Corporate knowledge.

The total $$ owed to BMW owners I suspect is well north of 7 figurers. What a potential "Good Will" disaster for BMW while they spend millions on advertising to lure customers to "Buy In" on the products.

Starting to think I should have kept my R1200RT & 1966 Datsun Roadster or purchased a 2006 Cayman S and passed on the M235i. A shame as it is such a great ride.

Will be calling their legal dispute office in Bergen County, New Jersey after the Holidays and start to become a consistent pain in their butts.

My experience with the CCA in Greensboro at the 50th Anniversary and subsequent calls there is they are doing their part but communications from them is falling on deaf ears at New Jersey BMW corporate.

We shoud all start calling corporate and consider other German made autos.

bluebird1

My check was approved months ago, like in June /July and is still in the mail ................................

bluebird1

Lets all try this contact first thing after the holidays

BMW of North America, LLC
    Customer Relations and Services Department
    P.O. Box 1227
    Westwood, New Jersey 07675-1227
    1 800 831-1117