Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statement

Discussion in 'Lou Ann Shirk' started by steven s, Jan 7, 2019.

• Staff

steven s

Lou Ann Shirk-Candidacy Statement for North Atlantic RVP Position

It has been a challenging yet rewarding three years serving the North Atlantic Region as your Regional Vice President. Your support has allowed me to attain my original goals as an RVP, “to be an accessible resource for the North Atlantic Region” and to represent on a National level.
    With your support, I will continue to bring a high level of enthusiasm and dedication to this position and will utilize my Communication and Interpersonal Skills to deal with a variety of personalities and situations. Without the demands of a career, I am able to dedicate the time required to perform all of the duties of the North Atlantic RVP.
    My vision for the RVP position remains the same; to be an “accessible” resource to the North Atlantic Region chapters as well as representing our region on the National level. Your support to allow me the opportunity to retain this position is greatly appreciated.
    Because I truly believe volunteers are the heart of this club, I am extremely proud and honored to be part of a great team that developed the BMW CCA Recognition Program. I have held the board liaison position for the Recognition Program Committee and will continue to support this great program.
    Thank you in advance for your support of my endeavor to embrace the position of the BMW CCA North Atlantic Region Vice President.
    Thumprs likes this.