Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Greetings from Sioux Falls!

Discussion in 'North Central Region' started by bigbadjohn, Jul 13, 2018.

bigbadjohn

Hello! I am a new member, and I would like to introduce myself. My name is John, and I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
    I have bought my first BMW ever, a 2011 335i X Drive, and it has given me great joy! It is the best car I have ever owned. The car has reminded me that driving is supposed to be fun! Every time I drive my car, I know it is going to be an adventure, even if it is a simple commute to work.

I joined this club, because I believe that the other members can help me be a better driver, and a better caretaker of Marlene (Yes, I named my car Marlene!). Thank you for allowing me to join this fine club.

charlson89

Welcome John and Marlene!

couchflyer

Welcome John

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums John! I guess your sorta equidistant from the North Star (Minnesota), Iowa, & Great Plains chapters, unfortunately not particularly close to any of them - it would be a bit much to suggest starting a club chapter in your area, but maybe it would be worth a call to the national office & if there other club members in your area, ask them to relay your contact info to them (assuming you wish to, of course) and see if there are some other locals that might want to meetup for a social event or some-such. Bit of a shame for there not to be a local chapter to support anyone with some marque & club enthusiasm!