Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Models attending?

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2018' started by amancuso, Jun 30, 2018.

amancuso

Is there a way to see what models/years will be attending? I thought there would be based on what had to be filled out to register.

MGarrison

I don't think so, just names of attendees. Given the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, there may be more older models on hand, particularly 2002's, than typical. I heard 1100 signed up, so it'll be a big mix - I don't know if there might be something as unusual as a Dixi, but I wouldn't at all be surprised to see an example or two from the 30's, and 50's, some Neue Classe, & other 60's, goodly # of late 60's & 70's '02's, a Bavaria or two... what would probably be notably sparse will be E21's, and early 7's, if not most 7's, although I'll guess we'll see a few current, recent, or relatively recent 7's.

amancuso

Thanks MGarrison. I am going to be there for the car corral on weekend. Trying to decide which model to bring. Either my '03 M5 or '04 X5 4.8iS.

MGarrison

I'd vote for the M5, but if you have a particularly unusual color X5... ;)

amancuso

The M5 is Imola, the X5 is Estoril Blue. More common on the 4.6iS but only available on the '04 4.8iS. Wonder if they'd give me a hard time if I show up with something different than what's on my temp. registration card?