Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Brian Cassidy, May 10, 2018.

Brian Cassidy

Hey all, native San Diegan taking my supersport/ superbike experience from two to four wheels. Would like to get into the club racing scene. Stock 2015 M235i currently. Is Speed Ventures the only organizer of the Auto Club Speedway Track? Hope to get some awesome advice/ tips as well!

-Brian

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forums!

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums! I think the several California chapters do a variety of driver's schools for on-track events - check the events calendars for the San Diego, L.A., & GGC chapters for what they have scheduled.

All things club racing here: http://www.bmwccaclubracing.com/

Brian, visit motorsportreg.com for track and autocross events in your area. Auto Club Speedway ROVAL can be a little intimidating for someone new to DE. Recommend autocross and BMWCCA car control clinics first to discover the limits of adhesion and how to correct it safely. You mentioned supersport/superbike; if your only helmet is M-Rated, check with the track event organizer to ensure its permissible-some require SA helmets.