Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

CCA badge

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Defconracing, Jun 18, 2008.

Defconracing guest

I don't really like having my CCA sticker on the windshield, and this is the only glass to stick it on (e93). I saw a few CCA members have small badges mount on the grill slats, where/how would i get one of these?

az3579

<---- You want one of these (look at my pic)?

Give the office a call. I believe the number is 864 250-0022.
    If you want the one I have, tell them you want the "CCA Map Grille Badge" and describe it to them if they don't know which one that is.

I ordered mine back when the old site was active and the store was still accessible. It's gone now, so I think the phone number is the only way now...

Defconracing guest

Thanks! I was looking for a store link, is it ever going to be brought back?

az3579

It used to be accessible via a Google search for "BMW CCA Store" but now the old store just disappeared. All that comes up now are some links to a previous thread about the CCA stickers (which I just happened to start :D).

M3Driver guest

It is my understanding there are some issues with the e-commerce configuration on the website and the store will be back on-line in the near future. Bill Howard the site's web guru could give you a more definitive answer.
    • Staff

steven s

Bimmerdan

Steven, you are 'Da Man!!
    • Staff

steven s

Bimmerdan

Can you believe it!! I was actually headed over to that dealership at lunchtime to pick up a part. I think I'll wait...I'm not sure I could handle seeing all that carnage!!

M3Driver guest

az3579

Think of that insurance claim... :eek:

Bimmerdan

This town is pretty funny...a bunch of BMW's getting creamed barely makes the news but I guarantee if this would have happened at a Ford dealership and a bunch of F250 Crew Cabs would have been damaged, it would have been the top news story and they would have been screaming for Federal Disaster Assistance!!

M3Driver guest

LOL - Ain't that the truth?