Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

My new 535xi Sports Wagon

Discussion in 'E60 (2004-2010)' started by larryj50, Jun 1, 2008.

larryj50 guest

Just had to tell somebody. I just picked up my new 535xi Sports Wagon. Whoever said that wagons aren't cool are totally wrong! Wherever I drive I get admiring looks. In my area I have never seen another one, it's good to be different.

ExGMan

Larry - Congrats on the new wheels! How about a photo & description (color, options, wheels, etc.) so we can all be jealous?

gtopaul

Congrats! We have the hardest time selling wagons at the dealership. We only have them on the lot when BMW makes us take them. The last two we used as loaners. I have always thought you need to get people into them before they appreciate a wagon. They handle just like the regular sedans and the only time you remember you're in a wagon is when you look through the rear view mirror and see that extra room.;) They actually have as much room in them as an X vehicle. Still, even in the loaner fleet, people would say "give me anything except the wagon." Go figure.

I've been driving a 92 Touring for a few years and my better half has a Volvo V70 turbo wagon so we're wagon people. Just got a new 2008 Z4 a few weeks ago to offset all the wagons I guess. Maybe midlife crisis time.

Enjoy your new ride!

Paul