Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Alluminum or Alloy Radiators

Discussion in 'E36 (1992-1999)' started by fvillalba, May 29, 2008.

fvillalba guest

fvillalba guest

Installed the radiator and it fit perfectly

I'm happy to report that I installed the Mishimot all aluminum radiator and so far so good. I will let all of you know how it goes on the track. It seems to be a great deal! For half the price of the competing radiators, can't beat it!

Jeron guest

I bought an unbranded all Aluminum radiator off Ebay a month or so ago. Still havent installed it. Looks great though. $200+40

169615 guest

What is the set-up for the coolant overflow tank? Is there a provision for the shroud setup for the M3 overflow tank install as in the 97 M3?

Jeron guest

I still haven't put it on.

I think the shroud is installed on the new radiator, it is nearly an exact copy of the original and uses the original expansion tank.

fvillalba guest

Radiator is working great

My all aluminum radiator is working great and I bought off Ebay for about half the price than one of the known brand names. It fit perfectly into my e36 M3 1998. It connected perfectly to the tank.

kilo123 guest

hi, new guy

hello everybody...new here.....

i just installed one of the ebay aluminum radiator. had it on for 3 weeks...still looking good...i had to cut off the fins on the shroud to make it fit or else it would be sticking out... thats the only modification i had to do to make it fit...beside that everything worked out...i would say that it is just as good as the brand name radiator out there by looking at the quality of the weld they did....