Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Regional Chapter Specific Forums??

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by lcjhnsn, May 24, 2008.

lcjhnsn

Are there any Forums dedicated to the Regional Chapters?

Regional Chapter forums would be a great way for Chapter members to communicate with each other about trips, events, weather, tech help, etc...
    • Staff

steven s

TeamStowell We love driving!

I agree... our old site did have an area to post things of local interest. I often use the regional forums at bimmerforums.com to broadcast events and look for local contacts. It would be nice to do this in our site when we have CCA specific questions and events.

BTW Lance, if you are heading over to Lime Rock for the Race on Monday stop by the Grid... Bev and I are working the race and will be parking the BMW's and other assorted vehicles of lesser interest.

sunnyandrich

+1

Having regional/local forums would be a great way leverage the National site to stay connected to the bmwcca national events/info as well as having a specific area to keep in touch with folks closer to home.

lcjhnsn

Well, I guess that answered my question over in the other thread...

M BADGER guest

I realize this forum is in its infancy, but the ultimate goal should be to have sub-forums for each individual chapter.

lcjhnsn

Yeah, what he said!

Moderators/Forum programmers, we really need to make the Regional Chapter forums happen!!!

lcjhnsn

I sent a PM to the CCA web "Editor-in-Chief" Bill Howard yesterday to recommend creation of regional forums, but have not received any response. Unfortunately, my attempt to email him failed since the BMWCCA email system kicked my message as potential spam.