Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question, but...

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2014' started by bcweir, Aug 29, 2013.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Yep. Tours, photo rallies, fun rallies, TSD rallies... life is good!

LLKline

Oh boy you guys are really making me think about this now. It would be great fun to caravan with a group of high spirited like minded friends. Hmmm

03BeastCharmer

I tried my hand at writing an article for Roundel last year. I'll leave future articles to the other monkeys.

dmmai

There are some of the most beautiful highways in the country around the Vail area.
    You've got the interstate making access into the area easy, with breathtaking views along the way.
    Then 2/4 lane state/county roads can take you to scenic, interesting and historic places in all directions.
    Even Aspen, CO (entertainment playground of the Rockies) is just 80-90 miles away.
    Beautiful highway tours or you can even rent a Jeep to visit the scenic/rustic back country.

As mentioned above, if you can hook up with a caravan the trip out can be a lot of fun.
    Either way, the trip will be memorable.

gvcmel

With all the spare time away from the track I can see some gold panning included at some point during the week.

RichardNC

When will the O'fest schedule be shown?
    • Staff

steven s

New Ofest website is being developed.
    Look for an upcoming Roundel Weekly for details.
    Expect registration to open Feb 12.

Sean

I'd much rather make a cross country venture (Central IL to Monterey, CA anyone??) in the summer time! :)
    • Staff

steven s

You may want to wait for Ofest to return to Monterey.

ChristopherG

Ofest a COTA in Texas would be awesome. Hope to make it this year depending on how much of my vacation time is spoken for by then.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I'd love to drive COTA again (and instruct there). But I suspect we'll go EAST for 2015... and WEST for 2016!