Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Selling Wheels

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Jack Johnson, May 13, 2008.

Jack Johnson guest

I'm brand new here to Ca. and to this site. I have a 2007 550 and hate my wheels. I want to buy a set of the 2008 550 wheels, which are a lot like the M5 but not exactly. Problem is, how does anyone recommend I get something for my old ones (10,000 miles)? I live in Manhattan Beach and need advice/help

snikwad guest

you can get something for youre old wheels if you throw em on craigslist, or on bimmerforums.com or bimmerfest.com
    i sold my scratched up stockers on bimmerforums.
    just bare in mind, shipping wheels typically costs about $50/wheel, unless you have a business account where you can get it shipped for about $35/wheel.

az3579

Or if all else fails, eBay. It's almost a sure-fire way to sell them, especially if they look absolutely brand new despite the 10k miles.

bradley01 guest

BTW...this forum is for "Detailing" questions. I know you're new. No biggie!

+1 on joining www.bimmerfest.com
    I have seen lotsa people sell their wheels on there. +533 on high shipping costs though... :-(

Jack Johnson guest

Sorry. I'll move on.

bradley01 guest

No biggie, bro. You said you were new to this site, so I was just trying to give you a roadmap. Good luck with the sale man!

northern-monkey guest

Jack how much do you want for them?