Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Member with a new car

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by troymacias, Jul 21, 2013.

troymacias

Hi all, I have been a member since 2011 and a long term BMW enthusiast but I just picked up another BMW. She is a 1991 E30 318IC in Laguna Green with Tan and black interior with 194K miles on the original engine and transmission.
    I purchased the car from a fellow BMW friend who had owner the car for the last 3 years. As for modifications the car has, Koni adjustable strut/shocks, H&R springs, H&R sway bars, cross drilled F&R rotors, replaced dash, 13 button OBC, 17 wheels, and a Z3 CD player along with a complete audio system.
    My plans for the future are to swap the engine and tranny for an E36 M3 setup (S52 w/5 speed). Down the road I would like to add a supercharger too.
    I have wanted to build this set up for a long time, it just took me a while to find the right car for my project.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

charlson89

Wow that is one clean e30, congrats and look forward to seeing the build on it.

troymacias

Thanks, I will make sure to post up the status of my progress!

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

My favorite e30 Convert color combo. Best of luck with it!

troymacias

Thank you, mine too! I was lucky to find it.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Sweeeet! Good thing I have a roadster, or I would be sick with envy! In fact, I am anyway!