Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Lime Rock Park CT Historic Festival 9/2-9/5

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by JES635, Jun 5, 2011.

JES635

BMW CCA Car Corral - Historics @ Lime Rock Park CT 2011

Please join your fellow BMW CCA members at the Historics event at Lime Rock Park on September 2-5, 2011. BMW CCA ticket holders will get preferred parking with other BMW CCA members and a chance to participate in a parade lap on Saturday and Monday. There will also be a car show on Sunday which is opened to all members if you wish to participate. (tickets must be purchased separately)
    Tickets can be ordered by calling their ticket office at 860-435-5000 or online at http://tickets.limerock.com/ (BMW CCA members will receive an extra 22% discount if you purchase your tickets by 5pm August 26, 2011) Please use discount code BMW2011
    You must show proof of CCA membership at the event.

If you have any questions, please contact Paul Ngai at PaulNgai@njbmwcca.org

Where:
    Lime Rock Park
    60 White Hollow Road
    Lakeville, CT 06039

We have also blocked off a number of rooms at the Comfort Inn and Suites at Great Barrington, MA (20 minutes away). Please mention ‘BMWCCA' when making your reservation to receive the group discounted rate.
    (Special rates are guaranteed until July 2, 2011)

Stay:
    Comfort Inn & Suites
    Friday, September 2, 2011 - Monday, September 5, 2011
    (908) 382-6818
    249 Stockbridge Road (Rt 7)
    Great Barrington, MA 01230

lcjhnsn

In addition to the NJ Chapter arranged Corral, Connnecticut Valley will have a tent in the Vendor area for the weekend.

We will also be holding our Annual '02 Fest to once again showcase the ubiquitous 2002 on Sunday

It would be cool if NJ, CVC and any other local Chapters could merge/integrate our activities for the weekend to make for a more prominent overall CCA presence.

frank2002

Lance combining the Chapter efforts is a great idea. I am willing to help out and be the contact for the Patroon Chapter.

lcjhnsn

Thanks Frank.

I'm still waiting for a response from Paul to see what we can do together.

matthew9

Already bought my tickets on line, did not know about the discount code.
    It would have been helpful if this information was noted in the CVC newsletter!

1LRM3

Looks like an enjoyable time... maybe I can make it... still a bit early to tell...

JES635

It is VERY TOUGH to get lodging late in the season. Last year in 2012 I had to go to Lenox MA 1.5 hours to get something reasonable that weekend. I only stayed Saturday night. Most places want a two night minium!

1LRM3

thank you... at that time of the year, i would be in CT, so I would drive up each day.... about an hour + or so.... appreciate the tips tho!

SBrasesco

def. will be there for the event..always a fun time..