Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Women............what are you thinking????

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 109941, Apr 7, 2013.

OK, I'm the typical grocery shopper in the family. Sometimes the spouse joins in the fun, but I'm always the gather of last resort and it's usually an early Sunday morning experience after a tour of the local big box hardware stores. Hardware purchases are for the "home" and don't require spousal approval.

So, the weather is finally getting a bit nicer here in my little bit of the middle of nowhere and folks are out and about without the heavy winter coats. A light jacket, a fleece or a good sweatshirt now adequate. In any event, with the coming of Spring, we now facing the sad reality of stationary winter lifestyles and the current women's fashion in jeans. Now, I'm sure that in some places, men can wear Speedo swim suits and women can wear the current low rise jeans without looking completely ridiculous. Unfortunately, I don't live in those places and I certainly couldn't wear a Speedo without making a complete fool of myself. I just wish the folks of the opposite gender at the grocery store could make the same leap of logic. Plumbers butt is a good look for a very small number of people. If you're sober, the number is pretty much zero. In general, avoiding plumbers butt is probably a good fashion rule for 99.5% of the male and female population.

And, your mom was right..........wear clean underwear, or at least some underwear. Especially when you're buckling the toddlers into the car seats. The rest of us of have things to do other than wondering why you choose not to wear underwear on the run to the grocery store with the kids while sporting the plumbers butt look. What could they have been thinking??? What?? Is this why people carry cell phones with cameras?

OK..........now I can go back to cleaning the floor mats from my wife's car.

MGarrison

If I was at Walmart, I would have expected to see what I saw. Instead I was in the bosom of the upper middle class........X3's and Lexus SUV's everywhere.

Underwear ladies...............just wear it.

mrsbee guest

I'm not TRYING to defend, but maybe she was just really preoccupied with her kids and just forgot to put undies on. Who knows - yeah...right.

You should have went over and said "Hey, sweetheart, it's called a belt".

In the legal world, I think that would constitute assault on my part.

At times like this, it's helpful to have someone like CRKreiger nearby and on retainer

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

Don't knock it. On the right person it's something to be encouraged. ;)

Yes, and they'll be riding on Unicorns........

mrsbee guest

I'm just against it for the simple fact of sanitation.

What........the Unicorns? I'm sure their droppings are the color of the rainbow and they smell like roses.

MGarrison

mrsbee guest

MGarrison likes this.

MGarrison

mrsbee guest

Just to solve everybodies curiosity, this sums it up. Sexy Girls don't wear underware.

(You can thank me later)

http://youtu.be/VGvBA-BIywQ

MGarrison

But, "leggings as pants" are just fine... unless they're too small, apparently...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWeYH3KPHkw

@ 2:24: "...it's just stupid... obviously. Don't wear that... 'cause you look like an idiot." (made complete by the you-obviously-look-like-an-idiot-DUH - face-expression right afterwards...) :p

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

You guys are too funny!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Nikki, she say:

Don't you HAVE an edit function, or are you just trying to maintain that Sackalina stereotype?

mrsbee guest

Hmpf. If I recall, SOMEBODY once told me "know who you are and what you represent."

I guess I've found my persona, Miss Kackalina

What is a Sackalina and why did I ever start this thread??

BTW - "Sacculina is a genus of barnacles that is a parasitic castrator of crabs." How's that for a profession?

mrsbee guest

"Sackalina" - A female that has little to no formal education, lives in South Carolina and pretends to be a bunch of things she's not.

Or...Just somebody that would do this to a perfectly good One Series:
    blacktardtores.jpg

A wax job and some black wheels?? I've seen worse in So. Carolina. ....... What about the place with the giant Peach Butt?