Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New (to me) 2012 E82 128i

Discussion in 'E81/E82/E87/E88 (2004-present)' started by herbstz4m, Mar 16, 2013.

herbstz4m guest

I needed a car for general DD duties and something that had more than 2 seats. This fit the bill and got a really, really of a deal on it.

2012 BMW 128i.

4,283 miles.

M-Sport Package, Heated Seats, No Sunroof, Manual Seats, 6-spd, California Emissions Motor.

Plan is to put a lot of miles in it, and eventually turn it into a track car.

Sorry, all you get is cell phone shots for now. I can see why people don't like to run summer tires in the winter...almost couldn't make it up the driveway with just a dusting.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    MrsBee and MGarrison like this.

E30RI

nice choice, I happen to have a silver lip spoiler in my basement if you are interested.

charlson89

Very nice car congrats!

herbstz4m guest

It's just going to be a stock DD car. Not looking to throw money at it.

I have enough plans for the Z as it is already

pinrig

Great find on a pretty rare car. Love mine.

MGarrison

Old post, but, welcome to the club & forums, pinrig! You may find it's helpful to click the "Mark All Forums Read" tab; then when you check again the next time you're back here and click "What's New", only the most recent posts will show. ;)