Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Newbie from Santa Clarita Valley

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Ramildaone, Feb 19, 2013.

Ramildaone

Hi my fellow Bmw enthusiast!.. I'm Ramil, newbie from Santa Clarita, California. I used to be Z3 Car Club member and want to expand my camaraderie so decided to join BMWCCA hoping to meet more people and more cars if the same kind. Hope to see you guys in one of the meets. By the way, I have a 2000 BMW z3 that my wife gave 7yrs ago and still have..see you guys. Anybody that I can mingle and tag along with around Santa Clarita Valley? You guys can call me at (661)9047521 or at ramildaone@yahoo.com

Ramildaone

Sorry for the typo error.. I mean I want to expand my camaraderie so I decided to join the club of the same kind....see you guys

mrsbee guest

Whoa, somebody that isn't from Nebraska!

Welcome to the forums. If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about typos - and remember, there is always an "edit post" button. It has saved my rear on many occasions!

MGarrison

Welcome to the club and forums! Your best bet for local contacts is to check your local chapter's website for contacts, events, etc.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

You're in luck: Unless you choose otherwise, you're in the LA Chapter, and they do lots of stuff---driving schools, autocross, tours, etc. Plus you're quite close to California 33...

charlson89

Welcome to the club!
    Its not our fault there is nothing to do here in Nebraska besides our BMW's haha.
    MrsBee likes this.