Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kgmoodyz4, Dec 25, 2012.

kgmoodyz4

Merry Christmas to all of you celebrating the holiday today! I am celebrating(?) at work today, but that's OK. I have to be able to make the car payment so it's not all bad.
    I hope all goes well with you today.

We had a rare white Christmas here in central PA. Not much, just enough to make a valid claim. Man Cave - White Christmas 2012 - IMG_0236-small.jpg

kgmoodyz4

The is the best way to have it, enough snow to make it look pretty, but not enough to make driving dangerous.

The Christmas Day snow was a bit anemic. But Christmas +1 gave us about 6". Yee haa...........something to shovel.

Still, I must assume that it is only wimpy class on the Krieger scale Christmas 2012+1 - IMG_0241.jpg

drummerfc

Ahhh, those pics look like Picture Prints by Currier and Ives, to quote a famous Christmas tune!!

Here in S. Jersey we had a few hours of snow on the 24th that changed to rain - UGH, I hate rain. Supposedly we're getting a real, true snow storm over the weekend. Funny thing is, last year 2 neighbor friends of mine and I went in 3s on a big snow blower that hasn't moved since. Maybe we'll finally get to use this.

Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year too!!

Currier & Ives?

Sure, the picture has snow and some trees.........but the red Toyota sleigh is a bit out of place.

From what I can tell, that snowblower purchase is working as intended. Haven't the driveway and sidewalks been clear since you bought it?

drummerfc

Yesss, Currier & Ives...good GOD man, get with it, it's part of a famous Christmas tune called "Sleigh Ride"!

"It'll nearly be like a picture print by Currier and Ives
    These wonderful things are the things we'll remember all through our lives!
    Just hear those sleigh bells Ringling, ting ting tingling too...
    Come on, it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you!"

:D:D

I am humbled................

I bet even the Great Satch is search for the proper words with which to reply...........

According to the National Weather Service, we are to get an additional 3~7" tomorrow (Saturday). If you want to drive north and test drive that snow blower, my driveway will be waiting.

Honestly, I do like the snow, but I'm also trying to get a pool table delivered.........So, it's not the best time for it...

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I looked all over, but I couldn't find a sleigh to rent in the entire expanse of San Diego County...