Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member from Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by JFairres, Dec 19, 2012.

JFairres

Hello all, I am back into a BMW after a long run with a Nissan 350z. My new to me 2001 Steel Gray 325cic is my latest bimmer. I was looking for a newer 330cic when a friend who was as crazy about cars as me offered it for sale. Completely original well maintained and loved at a great price was just to much to pass up. I have had the car three weeks and already changed the lighting inside and out. LED inside and smoked lenses outside. The car was specced with HID from new. I changed the antenna to a 3" rubber mast. I am having a few small spots on the interior fixed on the 28th. My wife totally surprised me with a set of style 68 wheels and general gmax as-03 tires for Christmas. I have plans for much more over the next year.

MGarrison

Congrats on your new ride!

mrsbee guest

Your wife = total keeper

drummerfc

You changed your avatar pic AGAIN??? ;)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the madness---and keep the top down at all times!

mrsbee guest

EstorilF30

My wife got me some socks...:(
    MrsBee likes this.

JFairres

Thanks for the replies and kind words. I couldn't get my wife to drive it was to low and someone wanted to race everytime we drove it. I now have the opposite problem with the bimmer. She likes it as much as I do. Boy I forgot just how refined these cars are compared to the jap cars. We have had some great weather lately and the top has been down a lot. It's our first convertible and we couldn't be happier.

drummerfc

Hey, the car in the pic is the same so that's good.

mrsbee guest

Hey, the best gift I received last year was a pair of smart wool socks from my brother in law. There is nothing in the world that feels better than a toasty pair of toes.

Indecisiveness is pretty common with me in certain areas of my life, but when it comes down to my car - my decision is firm. It's a great feeling to look out the Window and have my pulse race just a little bit at the sight of that magnificent machine of mine.

Oops, I think we've kind of hijacked the new member thread.

And now back to the intended purpose of this thread... Welcoming the new guy!

charlson89

Welcome to the club congrats on the car!