Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

I love this time of year!!

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by drummerfc, Oct 24, 2012.

drummerfc

Ahhh, yes...Autumn. About my favorite time of year...warm days, cool nights, no heat or A/C running to drain your wallet. Time for football/hockey (well...normally :mad:) seasons, the World Series, new TV series and seasons. The holidays (the best EATING ones, mind you! :cool:) are just around the corner.

And then, there's all the great colors the fall brings you...like nature's own pallette, you see them all...the greens, the reds, the yellows, the oranges, the browns, the blues...

...wait a minute...did I say BLUES?

Yes I DID :D! Check out the pics below of my '06 Blue 330i nestled among the fall foliage in Princeton, NJ. Anyone who wishes to share pics of their rides, please do!

Attached Files:

MrsBee likes this.

mrsbee guest

Ah yes, this time of year brings out fall foliage, incredibly large work loads for me and well, and "excuse" to just go drive around. I say I'm leaf lookin, but we all know I just want more seat time.

DSCF2735.JPG DSCF2714.JPG IMAG0281.jpg
    drummerfc likes this.

charlson89

Well said love this time of year and so does the cars. :D

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

My baby after she was washed and waxed on Sunday... wish it hadn't rained since then. :)

PA220006 - Version 2.jpg PA220003.jpg PA220017 - Version 2.jpg

charlson89

Nice pics love the color!

Thanks! It was love at first siht - I bought it 3 days after seeing the color. :)

MGarrison

Whew! So glad that wasn't alternatively mis-spelled! ;) :p

Ack! Me too!

drummerfc

VERY NICE!!! :D

There's something about a just-cleaned/waxed/detailed/buffed car...I will be cleaning mine later today in preparation for a weekend trip and I can't wait to get 'er done. The wife doesn't get it.... :eek:

drummerfc

Hey - for some of us in our mid-50s, having that alternatively mis-spelled would still be quite accurate... :D:p:cool:

drummerfc

Oh, and "wellardmac"...love the license plate...nice job!

I agree. I love to see the car when it's done, plus I find the whole process of detailing the car very relaxing... there's something to be said about mindless obsession over small details for hours on end, trying to get the car looking as perfect as you can. My wife doesn't get it either.. in fact it probably annoys her with the amount of time I spend on a wash and wax job, but she realizes that it's a nice way to decompress relative to my high stress/concentration job. :)

Thanks!