Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member in Chicago suburbs

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jkleine82, Aug 31, 2012.

jkleine82

Just bought a 2008 135i. Looking to meet up at some shows and track day events.

MGarrison

Welcome to the club, forums, & Windy City chapter!

charlson89

Welcome to the club!

mrsbee guest

welcome very very much! I was born and grew up in the North Suburbs and recently visited Chicago for a business trip, my first time back in a very long while. Being so used to the awesome twisty country roads of South Carolina I was mortified to find myself stuck in Thursday morning Edens traffic...sigh...it made me homesick to be back in the South.

I know there are a few twisty bits up north of Rockford heading in to Wisconsin, but besides that, you can always keep your eyes peeled for track days at Road America!

CRKrieger

Whiny - I mean WINDY - City Chapter usually does one around Mother's Day. Badger Bimmers has one coming up soon. With Skippy Barber gone, a lot more days have opened up at RA. Another one coming up soon is an SCCA charity event, "Drive for Babies", at which I'm a ride-along instructor. Derek Bell will be a featured speaker then. I forget the date. Google it.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum! You will find the Wimpy City Chapter very active, in everything from driving schools to autocross! And whatever the hell else there is that chapters do!