Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Welcome Packet For New Members???

Discussion in 'Member Benefits and Questions' started by rotel, Aug 7, 2011.

rotel

Hello,

New member here. I signed up a few weeks ago and was expecting something more than a receipt email for my membership purchase. Is there supposed to be a welcome packet for this membership, an ID card with a number on it? Anything? I don't even know what my ID is so if I need to use it as a discount on parts etc from my dealer.

Thank you for any info you may have.

Michael
    • Staff

steven s

There was a delay on sending out membership cards due to the recent database conversion.

You should receive your membership card along with a decal and chapter contact info.

I believe we have asked to have a member's membership number displayed.

A future goal is to provide the ability for members to print temporary member cards online.

Steven Schlossman
    BMW CCA

fbguy1961 guest

Where do I find my Membership Number?

I signed up for a 3 year membership in December 2010. I have not received anything in the mail other than the monthly magazine and have no idea what my membership ID number is. Also, because of that, the dealer will not honor a discount because I don't have a membership card. How do I get the membership card? Why does the website not show my membership ID number anywhere?

MGarrison

Call the National Office, I'm sure they'll figure it out for you. The number is in the Roundel.

dgdrew guest

Membership

Come on guys, this is not hard. I can see no reason why a packet with a card and other club info can't be mailed within seven days. Your membership number should be on your account info page. In addition adding the ability to print a membership card is not a difficult technological challenge. You managed to figure out how to instantly collect membership fees.....

JackE30

I joined aug. 6 and still haven't received anything in the mail. What should I do?
    • Staff

steven s

Hold tight.
    There was a problem in the printing of the cards and it was delayed slightly.
    They should be going in the mail shortly.

If you need a temporary card you can go to the home page and select print card.