Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

"Only A One Series" by Mrs. Bee (a tale of a dumbass)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mrsbee, Jul 11, 2012.

mrsbee guest

Correct grammar is great! I have been using the same excuse "Don't blame me, I grew up in rural Wisconsin", but I suppose that only lasts for so long.

I'll keep the stories coming, maybe just maybe they'll go somewhere larger and make me proud.

As far as Ohio, its a bust for me. Between Globetrotting for the next two weeks, Chicago in August, VIR, Petit, AND the Austin F1 Race I have to work once in a while.

Although, if you could promise some "Unusual" suspects I'd might reconsider.

CRKrieger

Well, this Nazi isn't from here, so I notice t'ings, eh?

Well, by 'usual', I meant 'unusual'. You're already falling into a bad crowd here with Smartasses© like Steven and Marshall and me. Eventually, Mr. ROUNDEL Editor Guy© and a few of his better-known ROUNDEL Lackeys© will probably drop in and then ... hell, we really need a table of half-empty beers in the middle to get properly introduced.

Relax at your autocross. It's a steep learning curve that you'll only barely be able to see for the first few events, so don't go looking for wins. If you consistently improve your time every run, that's good enough.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Mrs. Bee, she say:

I thought it was Mr. Nietsche...

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Ix-nay on the azi-nay. . .
    MrsBee likes this.

mrsbee guest

I corrected terminology to be more PC.

CRKrieger

Hey, it's a common term ...

[IMG]

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

I loved your piece in Roundel Weekly - nicely done!
    MrsBee likes this.
    • Staff

steven s

It was refreshing to see it in Roundel Weekly.
    Too bad Roundel Weekly didn't mention where to find more of Mrs Bee.
    This place may just catch on. :)
    MrsBee likes this.

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

yeah, a very good point. :)
    • Staff

steven s

I did mention it when I saw the draft. ;)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Well, we won't be sharing the same materials much longer. I thought it would be nice to expose Missus Bee to a wider audience than just us forum ferrets...

drummerfc

Wonder if the "dumbass" knows he's somewhat famous now...hmmmm... :cool:

mrsbee guest

I was thinking of informing the dumb ass, but that would require me to talk to him and potentially subjecting myself to more of this drivel. I'm streamlining my correspondence with naysayers and General jerks of all kinds.

Don't worry though, I'll still throw some snide remarks to the forum here and there. We all know I'm good for at least a chuckle once in a while. Besides, if I can pry my fingers off the forum and into something more entertaining, like the weakly-err... It's be better for everyone.

Not to mention, it motivates me to get behind the wheel more for inspiration instead of behind the computer reading about other people being inspired.

And it seems, the car needs to get a name change... A more PC one.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Hey, don't reveal EVERYTHING to these Forumites! Just. . . think about what you have heard, and decide whether you agree with it...