Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New to CCA and BMW-From SE Portland

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by JG330i, Apr 29, 2012.

JG330i BMW CCA Oregon Chapter - Marketing Director

The name is Jon Garcia,

I am the proud owner of an '03 E46 330i ZHP. I have always been an avid BMW fan but this is my first I have had the privilege to own! I am a Portland native and have lived here all of my life and currently work for Kimpton Hotel at the Vintage Plaza in the Heart of Downtown Portland as their Night Auditor.

I am into hanging out, shooting the breeze, and always up for a nice photo op and fun drive in the Bimmer. I am also the main coordinator for the PDX BMW Fanatics Facebook Page/Group and I try and coordinate monthly meets for enthusiasts who own, have owned, or even will own a BMW at some point. We meet every week at Cars & Coffee in Tigard at 8:30am at the Starbucks at 15350 SW Sequoia Parkway so come out and enjoy some java and time with some other enthusiasts!

Feel free to shoot me an email if you would like to be involved with coordinating meets, brainstorming meet ideas, or just hanging out!

PDXFanatics@live.com

IMG_0824.JPG
    • Staff

steven s

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Amen to that rather anemic "welcome"! You have one of the most coveted models around---in fact, I think we just recognized the ZHP Mafia as a special-interest group in the BMW CCA!

Again, welcome to the asylum!

Thanks Satch!

It took me awhile to find a ZHP that was in good condition. Most of the ones I had come across had too high mileage or were badly abused. I definitely lucked out and am not parting with it anytime soon at all! I actually am trying to get on ZHPMafia, seems they are not taking any more members.

Thanks for the welcome!

~Jon

Got some new upgrades this weekend ;)

ST V1 Coilovers
    CF Splitters
    Projector Fogs
    Smoked Corners with LED Switchbacks
    LED Taillight Bulbs
    Orion Predator V2 Angel Eyes wired to dome light for fade-on/fade-off feature

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Supah! Gettin' a bit enthusiastic there, aren't you, Mod Boy?! :D

I'm still trying to get up the gumption to take Krud Cutter to the autocross cone marks...

Haha I wouldn't say enthusiastic, but rather getting serious about perfection. As far as the exterior goes, I am done minus a CF hood and CSL Bootlid. More than anything, I wanna go F/I but I need the funds in order first, which will happen after I graduate college in January.

Had a shoot with my buddy Andy this past weekend and my friend Kristin with her E36 last week:

Have a few more projects to wrap up before Leavenworth, I'll post more as they are beginning to be completed!

Andy7.jpg Andy6.jpg Andy5.jpg Andy4.jpg Andy3.jpg Andy2.jpg

Attached Files:

brucembergeron

Kristin's E36 looks fantastic. The other two looks great too.

Thanks! I'll pass along the props to her!

Hey CCA Family,

Do me a fav and click the link below and "Like" the photo on FB. There's a car show this weekend, first one for the ZHP, and we get bonus points towards judging for likes on the pic. 10 likes=1 pt!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

TIA!!!