Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Welcome to the New Mexico BMW CCA Chapter

Discussion in 'New Mexico Chapter' started by nm540i, Jan 17, 2012.

?

Do you like the new BMW CCA National Website?

Poll closed Feb 16, 2012.
Yes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Indifferent 0 vote(s) 0.0%

nm540i

National has set up this forum, so we will give it a try. Drop in and say hello.

Steve
    Webmaster NM BMW CCA
    • Staff

steven s

Is the poll regarding the entire CCA site, or just the forum?
    I hope you do give it a try and let me know what I can do to help regarding the forum.

nm540i

More of an open ended question to see if anyone sees the forums from our chapter. Will push the members to nationals forums vs the spider over ridden ones we were trying to use.

Steve

tmoua1

Hello! I'm a new member to BMWCCA - a member of the National Capital Region in Washington DC, but require some assistance from my CCA brethrens in NM. I just sold my beloved 1997 BMW Z3 after 12 years and am looking at a 2000 M Roadster for sale in Santa Fe, NM. Is there any member in the vicinity of Santa Fe who would be willing to conduct a visual check (rear sub-frame in the trunk compartment, engine under-belly cover, body dings, dents, sagging glove box, strange noise, etc) and a quick test drive of the vehicle? Please let me know if you can lend a hand. Thanks!

nm540i

Google Santa Fe BMW. Andy Caperones is a CCA member and the service manager up there. It is about 120mi round trip from ABQ. Not sure what they charge for a pre inspection, but they would be who I would use.

Steve